Michael Page hiring Consulting Sales Engineer HVAC.
- Responsible for consulting sales for Senegal and other french West African territories.
- Develop strong relationships with consultants, developers and owners and uphold the image and reputation of the company as the supplier of choice.
- Build a consultants map and annual coverage plan.
- Contribute to increase market share by enhancing inquiry base (consultants), by increasing spec-in numbers and define spec-in plan.
- Responsible for the promotion of HVAC products towards customers by creating promotion tools (seminars, printed/e-data material).
- Provide high level product and application support (design support etc.) to the potential customers and provide seminars towards the consultants and decision makers in the commercial and industrial market segments.
- Discuss with consultants and key accounts their project’s specs.
- Work closely with Project Sales team to ensure order conclusion.
- Further develop and establish the company brand and strategically plan your approach to further develop Consultants network and win market share.
- Consult with line manager on defining strategy and implementation of strategy for Consulting Sales.
- Analysis of the business performance data to drive better performance in French Central African Countries market.
- Competitor and client research.
The Successful Applicant
- Mechanical Engineering degree/diploma
- Minimum 5 years of experience in HVAC sector in Sales / Technical Sales
- Extensive technical knowledge in VRV, Air Handling Unit, and other direct expansion systems
- Strong understanding and work exposure in engineering and construction industry
- Experience of working in international and multicultural environment is preferable
- Previous work experience in Nigeria,or any country in West or central Africa
- Excellent communication (presentation, negotiation) skills, both spoken, written English.